Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Bladder Strikes at midnight!

That sounds like a mystery novel. One that I would so desperately want to solve. If u have read any of my blogs u undoubtedly know that I have Interstitial Cystitis ie. OverActive Bladder. Painful Bladder Syndrome - originally called Hunner's Ulcers (Back in the 1890`s. ) I still think the original name is the best. The overactive bladder makes it sound like fluff. The fact that this disease has destroyed my family, my life, my work does not go with "overactive bladder" like gee she just pee's a lot. I also have excruciating pain, Can't walk w/o a cane. Have difficulty driving and suffer from so many mental illnesses it's new name just doesn't cut it.

Sometimes it's so much I just want it to stop - but not my whole life to stop. I keep looking for clinical trials so maybe I can help find a cure. 

END 


No comments:

Post a Comment