Friday, January 18, 2013

Another Draft that needs to be put in blog

Well I'm on a blog  http://lilwizz-goddess.blogspot.com/ it may be depressing for some people to read.. I have a lot of fears I wake up neurotic I stay that way most of the day and go to sleep in fear. I suffer from BiPolar Disorder,  Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, OCD, Disassociative Disorder used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder to cope with all the abuse I suffered as a child. But that's also what made me the person I am today. But when I freak out sometimes I go too far like tonight with my Roommate/boyfriend Marc. It's listed on FaceBook I'll copy  it and put it on my lilwizz blog. Which was my daughter's name on the internet. She no longer speaks to me. Right around her 30th birthdate and it hurts so very very much. I've tried to reconnect but she isn't having any of it. I pray I don't die without seeing her again and God will Bless me.
This was printed on the get old blog spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment