Friday, January 18, 2013

http://www.getold.com/?utm_source=0&utm_medium=266029504&utm_campaign=91621427

I wrote a whole thing and then accidently deleted it. I guess God didn't think I should share the information. I was saying that I miss my kids. Rachel my daughter stopped talking to me when she turned 30 in 2012. My son stopped talking to me almost 8 or 9 years ago. He said I was a monster. Things happened  that really hurt him. At age 12 Two older girls hurt him in bad ways and I didn't protect him. I miss him so very very much. But the Daughter that just kills me. because she wrote so many things about never leaving me. Right now I can't put those on here but another time I will. I've accepted Philip Merrel's decisions, But Rachel Ilene Lena I never thought it would turn out this way. May Goddess bless her and keep her safe.

JoD
Ita Keyley  (my Celtic name - My grandfather was Irish)  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment