Monday, August 10, 2009

where have all the flowers gone?

Sometimes I wonder why we spend so much of our time being angry at the government or religions, or our friends and other people. Yes there are psychic vampires as I like to call them out there. I have one - she tries every last nerve and I can only speak to her once a year if that! Tomorrow she is have a very serious surgery and I pray to goddess she will be ok, it's a shame she's not getting a personality change LOL.

So here I am went to the surgeon today and my liver enzimes where great. So I'm healthy and the twist they are going to take out my gall bladder because it's blocked. I spent a week in hospital and back again for more surgery. I have confidence in my doctor and I've already had a 2nd opinion. (which my hmo didn't cover) Any way just trying out this new blog.

Blessed Be
JO

No comments:

Post a Comment