Saturday, August 22, 2009

Home From the Hospital

It seems as though I have no official list of people who read my blog, so this would be a good place to put down my thoughts when I get into trouble writing by hand. Which is the preferred method for my journal. But I'll just cut and paste inside and then print it all out and glue it to the book or use as an alternate method of adding to journal and print the stuff up and put them together as they're very important to me.

So begins this journal entry. Came home from the hospital last night after they gave me a shot of demerol and I had a little something to eat. Marc was going to get my pain medication this morning and did in fact go out to the store when he came back from Aunt Zel's breakfast. There are no scoring marks on the pill, but I guess that just because they filled with generic. I have a pill splitter so will see how that works out. If not I'll have to take it whole and see how that works.

I'm glad I finally figured out how to log on to this journal without all the confusion, so many accounts and passwords to remember and frustration on my part. My neck is spasming so I'm going to lay down for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment