Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Voice that Saved a generation

I am so glad that I got my ipod the speakers, now there are more ways to hear the god of music Josh Groban. So I guess that makes me a grobanite living in grobania following a wiccan heart. Iam never sure if anyone reads this or is it only me. Which is fine because it helps with my journalling (is that a word)
I am breathing better and the pain is started to go away and with this gallbladder missing I am supposed to go back to the diet that put me in this position in the first place. But weird thing is that my bladder likes this new diet, I've sorta put myself on an easy to digest food plan. I know that I need to go back to the surgeon for a look see, since When I was in the hospital (the first time)she came by to tell me I needed to be seen. Especially with the fact that I blew an internal stitch some 4 odd years out.

No comments:

Post a Comment