Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beautiful day

Well it's a new day I think the new antidepressant is beginning to work. He put me on Wellbutrin and I wasn't very optimistic but after a week I'm feeling so much better. I look out my window and see the trees blowing in the wind and it just makes me smile.

My daughter called on Friday - that's our agreed upon day to speak with each other. I told her that the surgery would be on Thursday and she just said, "good luck" (because she says that is what I tell her is proper) She made no attempt to say she would visit me before or after the surgery. I know she's so busy with her house,job, and school. But she has never pushed me away this far before. She invited me to her new house but only during the week after work. I haven't a clue as to why I can't see her on the weekends at her house.

I made an effort last week and invited her to Cheesecake Factory, she was too tire from her company picnic. Strike One.
Never got a get well card or even a birthday card. Strick Two

Lets hope she becomes reasonable and there is no third strick. I am very happy for her getting out in the world, buying a house but I know there's something else going on. She has a hard time hiding things from me so there's something. I think I'll throw Tarot and see if that helps me decipher her actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment