Saturday, March 16, 2013

Conditions at Sinai Hospital Be afraid very Afraid!

I didn't know this was lingering in my drafts I know it repeats some of what I've said but I guess it adds also thanks contact me on facebook or Twitter I really want to know who reads my blogs. Jo



Was trying to tweet for some reason it's just too short. Was admitted to Sinai Monday Feb 3rd or 4th. Catatonic I was inside my head but had no capacity to speak. The next thing I was in a new wing 3 south (stroke unit- in a "clean Room" Think Nuclear plant. People entering had to wear caps, gowns, feet coverings, and gloves. I didn't have capacity to understand any of it. 

I suffer from many medical disorders, from immunological to MS. I used in hosp a walker. After I finally came back to life. I also suffer from Chemical Imbalances in my brain. Among other meds I take Lithium - I lost my adoptive daughter in January, My friends brother in law passed in a freak scuba diving accident (took me over a month to remember). And then in Feb Ida passed from cancer.

I'm also brilliant my IQ is above or at least 140. I have 4 bachelor degrees and a Master of Social work double concentration. I mention this for a reason.
I signed myself into Sinai's Psychiatric in patient Unit. Mt. Pleasant (wrong name for this place) 

No comments:

Post a Comment