Sunday, December 16, 2012

What is pain?

Over the past few days there has been a lot of pain for so many people. For the people of New Towne Conn. 20 beautiful  children will not be around to open the holiday gifts. 6 adults won't be around to guide them. Across town a son kills his mother and initially the press blames his older brother. AND Why will we ever know. So much senseless death. Most of my friends have lost children to drug overdoses, car crashes and just bad luck. Marc lost his brother-in -law over the summer while he was scuba diving, my foster daughter heather did in September just driving the road. My whole body aches at these deaths and here I have 2 biological children who despise me for what I do not know. Each day the pain digs deep inside of my. I have severe memory problems since being in a Catatonic state. It's been very frightening With Rachel she stopped talking right before her 30 birthday. She was calculation in doing it at this time. She said she needed just a little time and it's been over 6 months. She is the heart of my hearts and I would do so much with her if she would just open her heart again. The other child I believe is a lost cause although I will keep trying.

Please Dear Goddess I want my kids back. Help me find a way.]

Ita Keyley 

No comments:

Post a Comment