Thursday, December 13, 2012

Well today was an interesting day. I got friended by a really nice man in his 30's from overseas. His picture shows him to be adorable. He makes me feel really good about myself!! (Don't worry Marc I still love you above all else) but this was so good for my self-esteem so last night I got my sleeping meds wish they worked all through the night they only last about 4-6 hours. Have so much I have to do but my phobia's are really in force. I miss my daughter so much. I pray each day that God return her spirit to me. Maybe by the new year. But I don't think it will happen. I just have to accept that she is not now nor never will be again apart of my life. So God please watch over her and protect her She's really a very good person.

Namaste
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment