Thursday, December 31, 2009

Frustration

my bipolar has been acting up lately. I went into solitary mode for a week. Everyone has been calling and checking up on me. Everybody except Rachel, my daughter, she has blocked me from twitter and other stuff that really pisses me off. She won't share with me. She used to get so upset when i didn't pay complete attention to her and now she is pushes me away. She is so stubborn the only way i can play this is to give her the time she needs and not give her a reason to push away even more. I just can't believe this is the same girl that would cry if she couldn't see me in the room. I remember not being able to leave her at birthday parties i had to stay and stay in her sights the whole time or she would freak out. She now freaks out if she thinks i'm stepping over a tiny little line of her privacy. I'm her mother she shouldn't have any privacy from me. Welcome comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment