Sunday, November 15, 2009

Friends are always there for you if you just ask

I had been feeling a little pity party for myself recently Money Troubles, Family Troubles, Health you get the idea. I'm always there for everyone else, I thought to myself. No one ever does for me. Well I was wrong. You can crawl into a shell where no one will see you and then you don't get any help at all. Or you can in conversation in a non whiney way say something like, "Hey you know I'm kind a short this month and it would really be great if you could ________________.
I prayed on this and did a pagan money spell along with throwing some Tarot. That first one was horrible it showed all sorts of ways I block others from helping. So I started asking, and low and behold my friends appeared. My close friends, my pagan friends, my family, some of these people I've known for years but just on the Internet and they all responded with whatever they could do.

My spirit was so uplifted to know that the Goddess has been there watching over me and not letting me get to a bad place. The only area of negativity was my ex husband I guess he's not happy that he has to pay the exorbitant premium on my health care. I don't think when he made the deal that he would be paying this long on my health insurance. But he was cold in his email, I guess that's the only way he can deal with difficult things in his life. He has his daughter in knots about not talking about him to me, I feel so sad for her. Especially after the whole Poppy funeral debacle.

Rachel was afraid to talk to me cause her dad asked her to let him tell me that poppy passed away only he didn't seem to quite get around to it. I finally left a voice message to my kid saying I was going to start calling family and friends and even the police that's how worried I was for her especially her father. A little while later the phone rang and it was my ex and he explained that dad had died and he asked our kid not to say anything but obviously she felt she couldn't talk to me cause I was instantly know something was wrong. She was afraid I'd be angry. I told her, "I'm the one who says I'm so sorry for your loss" never be afraid to tell me anything I only want the best for you. You listened to your dad and showed him the respect he needed and I was not angry or upset with her at all. My angel shouldering all that when the ex could have just called told me of the death and that I wasn't welcome at the funeral.

He didn't need a reason it was his dad, I was upset that he waited almost 2 weeks after the funeral to call and then only because I threatened to get extreme if I didn't hear from my child.. I did write a long what I thought was beautiful letter to my ex mother in law about what a great person Dad Was. I never heard back anything so I let it go to god. Anyway back to the FRIENDS

So many doing so many different things for me, I could just cry with joy I can't believe I never asked for help before. You are all such beautiful souls. I will not let people who are negative get at me. I'm better than that. To all my friends.

Namaste,
Ita Keyley
JoDee

No comments:

Post a Comment